At the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Georgia is a combination of uniqueness and diversity. Although a small country, you can find here the Caucasus Mountain range, Black Sea coastline, curative climate and mineral waters, national parks and UNESCO Heritage Sites, ancient history, diverse culture and traditions, delicious cuisine, rich wine culture and last but not least, our world famous Georgian hospitality.
• Arrival at Tbilisi international airport;
• Meeting and transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi (30 minute drive);
• Check into the hotel (check in until 15:00 pm. is upon availability);
• Free time;
• 19:00 pm. dinner at Georgian restaurant accompanied by traditional folk show;
• 21:00 pm. transfer to the hotel;
• 09:00 am. breakfast at the hotel;
• 11:00 am. Excursion to Old Tbilisi (duration of excursion 2 hours);
• Key highlights of history, modern life and tourist attractions:Metekhi temple, Cable car trip to NarikalaFortress,Chardin Street, old bath houses, The Bridge
• 13:00 pm. transfer to Rustaveli Avenue for shopping;
• 15:00 pm. transfer to the hotel;
• 09:00 am. Breakfast at the hotel;
• 10:00 am. Transfer to the ancient capital of Georgia located in 20 kilometers from Tbilisi;
• 10:30 am. Excursion to Mtskheta, known as a town museum for its historical buildings and UNESCO Heritage monuments (duration of the excursion 1 hour);
• 12:00 pm. Visiting Tbilisi mall- one of the biggest trading centers in Tbilisi;
• 13:00 pm. Transfer to the hotel;
• Free time to explore the city;
• Breakfast at the hotel;
• Check out and transfer to the airport;
LIMITED PERIOD OFFER: 01 MAY - 14 JULY, 2016 TERMS & CONDITIONS For stays of 4-7 nights: 1 night FREE For stays 8-...
• Stay 4 pay 3 • 4 nights in a Junior Suite including breakfast and return transfers • Valid: 1 Apr – 31...
Tel:- 04 3557374